Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Having a Good Time

Hey guys!!

Today I went to the dentist... Fun times.... My face kind of hurts right now, but that's alright I guess. I should be working on my final. Hooray for 8 page papers, amiright? No...

I forgot to tell you guys yesterday about the cardboard. Mr. Yamamoto tried to find a ak mak substitute and he kind of failed, but that's alright, it was totally worth it. He got these crackers that were basically legitimately cardboard. Like, it looked and tasted like cardboard. It was kind of amazing. 

I'm gonna spend all tomorrow working on my exam, so that will be a fun time, right?..... Oh god. Okay, whale, I'm off to eat dinner and cry. BAI!

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: Numb!
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment