Sunday, August 4, 2013

From That Moment You'll Be Out of Place and Underdressed

Hey guys!

Bleghhhh. I may or may not be using this to procrastinate even more for my paper right now. I DON'T WANT TO WRITE A STUPID PAPER....... Blegh..... Sorry. I'm not sorry. 

But yeah, that's what my day has consisted of. I mean, I woke up early today to watch the special reveal of the new Doctor, which was kind of exciting. Okay okay, my first reaction was to the fact that he is a LOT older than the three doctors I've been with, but, I think it can turn out really cool so we'll see what happens. (Even though series 8 isn't even going to start until over a year from now). 

Okay, I'm going to go back to working on mah paper. Belgh. 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: New doctor? 
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: "Turn Off the Lights" by Panic! At The Disco

0 comments!:

Post a Comment