Friday, August 23, 2013

Will You Buy Me A House of Gold?

Hey guys!

I'm so ecstatic right now I can't even. First, I got to go into Sullivan today (even though they shut it down) and it was so amazing, I honestly couldn't even. But then, it gave me so many ideas. Like, my mind is exploding right now with ideas and I am so excited I just want to cry tears of amazing joy everywhere. 

Then also, we had a dinner with Jaime for her birthday today at this yacht club and her dad's band was playing music. Do you ever have those times where you feel like you're playing out a scene in a movie or book? Well, that happened tonight and I embraced it. We went down to the dock, looking out towards the city, while we could hear the 80's music playing in the background. Then the four of us danced and laughed and had fun even though we are about to part and not be together, the four of us, for months. 

It was one of those moments. 

Today has been amazing and I cannot even begin to describe how incredibly excited I am right now. I'm so excited that I'm even going to excuse Jen for continuing to fail at life. (But that's okay because I guess she does have a kind of good excuse. This BEDA will just be the BEDA that we "forget" about later on).

Okay, I'm going to try to sleep, but I doubt that that will happen. 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)  
Why Today Was Awesome: I FIGURED IT OUT!

Books Read: 6 

Song Stuck In My Head:n "What a Catch Donnie" by Fall Out Boy

0 comments!:

Post a Comment