Friday, August 9, 2013

I'll Put You On the Map, I'll Cure You of Disease

Hey guys!

Sorry about not updating this. Last night, we went to a Bon Dance in Manoa, which was fun. The only thing was that it was kind of crazy raining, but, you know, YOLO and all.

I honestly haven't done anything productive in the past few days. This is not a good thing. I hope to change that soon. But yeah, let's all be super jealous of Jen on three. 1. 2. 3. ERMAGERD JEN DID WHAT ALL OF US DREAM OF DOING AT ONE POINT IN OUR LIVES. SO DA JELLY. Nah, it's cool though, I'm glad that she got to go! 

Okay, off to work on today's post!
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: Rain!
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment