Friday, August 16, 2013

Slip Inside the Eye of Your Mind

Hey guys!

Just a quick after work blog because I'm not going home tonight so I have to steal all the free internet that I can. 

When asking Mr. Yamamoto why today was awesome he kept on (and is still) listing off ways why today is awesome. See, that's why I originally fell in love with this question. It makes you think about the good things in your day instead of the bad. It's amazing how he was able to think of so many when more often then not, I can barely think of any. That's something that I need to work on. Focusing on the postitives in my day. 

Okay, I must go now..... BAI! 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: Mr. Yamamoto hugged Leif before coming to work (insert "awww" here)
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment