Saturday, August 24, 2013

Wanted Dead or Alive

Previously on The List! 
Kendall: Wooooo I figured it out!
Jen: _________________

WOOOSH *Flashes title sequence*

Hey guys!

Today was a day.

That's basically all I have to say about it really. I woke up at 12. Ate some food. Watched some things. Thought a lot of thoughts. And here we are. 

Exciting, amiright? 

Nah though, I am pretty stoked on life. There are a lot of exciting and amazing things coming soon and I can't wait to see them happen. 

I think that's it for now. 

Is Jen still alive? Will Kendall ever get to eat Chipotle again? All these things and more in tomorrows exciting installment of the Chewy and Fruity List!

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)  
Why Today Was Awesome: Relaxing and Thinking
Books Read: 6 

Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment