Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sometimes the Person That You'll Take a Bullet For is Behind the Trigger

Hey guys!

Today, I didn't work again, cause, you know, YOLO. I'm so tired though. After seeing the movie last night (which was definitely better than the first, but still not AMAZING), the four of us went out to the North Shore and did some crazy and reckless adventures, you know, as usual. 

I just want to sleep now, but I feel like if I sleep I will wake up at like 2 and I won't be tired anymore. Also, I don't want to miss dinner. No, that would be awful.

Okay, I need to go to da store to get things for my mom, I hope that Jen is feeling better today!


Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: Adventures as always
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment