Saturday, August 31, 2013

Maybe It's Not My Weekend, But It's Gonna Be My Year

Hey guys!

So today was the first day in a while that I wasn't busy. Honestly, it was kind of nice and really boring. There's so much going on in my head and so much that I'm anxious for, I just want to go out there and do it already, but I can't, so alas.

Also, I had about a 2 hour long duel with a demon centipede from Hell today. Long story short: I won. 

I can't believe that BEDA is over. It's so weird how that happens. Now, we go into September and pretty soon it won't be summer anymore. But that's okay. It's been a great August, it's been a great summer. I'm excited for what's next and I'm glad for what has past. Here's to the rest of 2013!

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)  
Why Today Was Awesome: Victory
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment