Friday, August 30, 2013

Ain't Got Nothing But Love, Babe

Hey guys!

So today I was, like, actually busy and stuff at work. I found myself working on stuff all day, which is pretty much because classes for after school start on Tuesday, so we had to be ready, you know? It was fun though. I enjoyed life today. 

One fun part was Mr. Yamamoto brought in this really cool hot sauce today that a friend gave to him from Maui. It was actually really hot for me because I'm not that used to it. BUT, it actually tasted really really good. I was kind of dying but I wanted more. It made me wonder why people do that? Why they eat spicy things (this includes me) even if it hurts or isn't good for you. I guess you can say that about a lot of things. Why do people do anything that makes them unhappy or isn't good for them? 

People are weird....

Okay, I'm tired. Sleep time!

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)  
Why Today Was Awesome: Hot Sauce
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment