Saturday, August 31, 2013

BEDA 30: NOOOOOOOO

Great. Grrrrrrr.

August 31, 9:51pm EST Add-on:
I know I said I wasn't going to miss any more days...gah! But to be honest, last night was the earliest I had gone to sleep! Mannnn. Then I wake up at 6:30ish in the morning and I remember and I'm like, gah! I just missed HST!

So here I am. We just came back from dinner. We went to a pho place (and by "pho place" I mean a Vietnamese restaurant...) in Columbia Heights. Supposedly Pho 14 was voted "Best Pho in DC"--it was definitely good! I don't want to say it was the best I have ever tasted because, to be honest, I am not a pho connoiseur (though I'd like to be...). But it was good! I got a large (or a small bucket...) and I am full! I had some brisket and some skirt flank and I don't know what else. The broth was good!

Sorry all I can think about right now is the pho because I've been craving it and it reminded me of home and I have slowly and slowly been getting less and less homesick. Though I do keep ending up at parks....

Tomorrow it ends!

Risks Taken: 57
Books Read Since Graduation: 10 
Thank You Notes Written: 15
Hours Spent (Legit) Traveling So Far in August: 58.779



0 comments!:

Post a Comment