Sunday, August 11, 2013

If You Love Me, Let Me Go

Hey guys!

Today was just a usual rest day. I slept in late, watched an episode of Supernatural, ate a bunch, did some homework, the uss. 

I'm excited about tomorrow though, with registration starting and all. Tomorrow will be the first work work day in a while and for some reason I'm kind of excited about that. 

I realize that I only have about a month and a little bit left in my summer and I want to make it count, you know? I mean, I've already done some crazy and amazing stuff so far, but I'm here and I want it to mean something. Maybe that's just the part of me that has started re-reading Paper Towns (honestly, I can't with that book).

Okay, I'm off to enjoy my August, until tomorrow BEDA. 


Times Eaten At Chipotle: 12 (This is staying here and you can't do anything about it)
Why Today Was Awesome: New Panic song always gets me
Books Read: 6 
Song Stuck In My Head:"This is Gospel" by Panic! At The Disco

0 comments!:

Post a Comment