Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Why Do They All Have Different Hair???

Hey guys! 

Sorry if I seem a little distracted, I'm listening to my physics pre-lecture right now.

Ahh, sorry, kay, I couldn't concentrate, but now I am done.  

Oh god, I don't even know how to do this anymore... Like, what even is this. My life isn't interesting. Honestly. I mean, classes are alright and work is cool. But there isn't really much going on. 

Oh, I guess one thing would be that today for dinner they had a burrito bar in the dining hall. I got super excited because my idea of burritos is set so high because of Chipotle..... I was so disappointed. It wasn't even close.... My life is a joke. 

Okay, I'm sorry, I'm too distracted right now. Tomorrow though... Get ready! 

(By the way, I really really like what Jen was doing yesterday and how she wrote about it. It was a total Zap post.)

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: Beating Kenny in Mario Kart
Song Stuck in My Head: __________

0 comments!:

Post a Comment