Thursday, April 25, 2013

Brittle Krabby Patties

Hey guys!

I really like what Jen said about those college moments. I totally know what you mean. Like, when you are supposed to be studying in the study room but you get sidetracked because you get hungry and have to take a Market run every five minutes because you are hungry. Or those times when you all get together and watch a movie in the lounge. Or just sitting on someone's floor at 1 in the morning, doing literally nothing. I mean, there are parts of dorm living that aren't ideal, but this is honestly such a unique and awesome experience that I'm so glad to have had it and it makes me excited for whatever new adventure that will come in the future. And even though Jen will be living at home next year, I'm sure she'll still get some of the fun times.

Anyway, today it was super nice. Like, literally t-shirt and shorts weather. The worst part is that in a week it will be back to normal, but that's alright, I'm still excited. Today was my chill day so after class I went running. W00000! It was about three miles and it was really fun and nice and I went to gas works which is this nearby park that is so pretty when it's nice out and I just can't cause the sun makes me so da happy. 

This makes me really look forward to this summer for some reason. I don't know. I am just all the emotions right. Like, literally ALL OF THEM! 

Books Read: 4
Song Stuck In My Head: 
Why Today Was Awesome: Running!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment