Monday, April 8, 2013

Mustache Steve

Hey guys!

So, I spent a lot of today kind of confused. I don't know. I mean, I literally spent like all day saying "I don't know." I feel like I have a problem in my life, but I don't. Like, honestly, life is good and I should be happy. But nope, just confused. Anyway, I'm sick, hence the rambles. ALL THE RAMBLES! 

What I liked the best about Jen's post yesterday was the fact that it was already fixed by the morning. That was awesome. I mean, there are always going to be douche bags in the world, but we always need more awesome. Also, Jen was just really positive and I like that. Positive Jen is the best Jen. 

This weekend, my roommate and his girlfriend broke up so I made him a break-up basket today. I mean, it's not like I did it for this, but I think I'm in the running for roommate of the year. Let's be honest here. 

School is actually getting a little bit stressful, but let's be honest here, it's college. I'm more excited about doing more projects soon, but I want to let Jen rest a little seeing as Relay is coming up. Hopefully after this sickness passes my life will get a little less ehhhh. Not like it's that ehh to begin with. 

So last night I had ice cream for dinner. Best idea ever or best idea ever? Seriously though. It was bomb.com. Actually, I kind of felt sick after but totes worth it. It probably wasn't the best idea while already being sick. 

Oh, I didn't even mention this five ever ago but last week we went on a housing tour on campus and saw these new apartment things that are opening up next year and me and my friends Kenny and Alec are gonna live together there. Let's be honest, it's gonna be da party house 808 pho lyphe! And by party house I mean all the noms, a lot of tv, a good amount of gaming, and a whole lot of awesome cause I'm gonna be there. Amiright? 

You know, sometimes I feel like I have not the best self-esetem, but then I remind myself of how awesome I am. Seriously though. I feel like everyone should do that. You are all such great people. Don't forget to tell yourself that every now and again, you deserve it. 

Okay, enough of this. 

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: Recovery Day
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment