Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Elusive Red Panda Bunny

Hey guys!

So, today was one of those days that reminded me why the mainland is so weird. Like, in the span of two hours, I went from a suburb to a city to a beach to a farm to a forest. It made no sense. I went with my aunt and her friend to go see this property over on this island. So the really fun part was that we got to go on the ferry. It was super short and stuff, but still really exciting. It's so weird. It makes me wish that the Super Ferry didn't die back home.

But yeah, that was my day, it was really odd. But then I came back and worked on silly photography projects, ate dinner, poison tested, and now I'm here. I still have more homework to do, but eh. I really just want to watch the Amazing Race. It's honestly getting to the point where I seriously can't watch it because it makes me so nervous and anxious for Joey and Meghan. What even is my life.

Oh, and I got only like 3 hours of sleep last night. Not that I was busy last night, it was just one of those types of nights, you know? 

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: Out of Placeness
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment