Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chocolate Moon

Hey guys!

So, I'm siting in Conor's room right now, "helping him" with homework. Today...... How was I going to finish that sentence. Seriously though? What IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!? Ermmm, umm, this is awkward. I don't even know anymore. 

Okay, whale, today, I didn't eat as much! Kind of..... I mean, no I didn't..... Umm.... Boring Kendall is boring, like honestly, why am I even here. I don't want to say that I don't know what to talk about but guys, let's be real here, I don't know what to talk about. As much as I love BEDAing, but it's kind of a struggle sometimes.

Anyways, it's only TUESDAY!!!!! I've actually gotten a lot done this week so far, which is nice. But I already need to start worrying about next week. I can't believe that we are almost done with our first year of college. Like, it doesn't even feel like it's been that long, like we were just in high school yesterday, but also, it feels like I've been here for five-ever. Also, it's weird that like Jen and everyone else is done in a few weeks. But we still have like 2 months left. I'm actually really excited and not excited though. Like, I'm so excited because the weather keeps getting nicer and I can't wait to be here in the summer (even though it will only be for like two seconds) but still, it's so nice and I love it. Also, I'm really excited for this summer because it's gonna be a partay. But also, I'm kind of sad to have to leave Poplar and all the cool people that I've met here. But also excited for the new and exciting things that are in store for next year. My life is honestly a struggle. What even is life. 

Okay, enough of that. SHOOOTS!

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: I GOT THE GIANT CARTON OF GOLD FISH WHAT EVEN IS LIFE
Song Stuck In My Head: (What is going on, seriously.)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment