Friday, April 19, 2013

BEDA 19: Fair Friday!

I've been so productive in the mornings this week. Basically, I've just been reading and sleeping at home so I do my homework in the mornings when I get to school. I think this is what next semester is going to be like for me. 

I am stoking for Fair! It's been drizzly here and there but I hope it's not too bad tonight. I start work at 2:30ish because I have to cover for Shayne who is going in for another round of debate judging today. They're still at it guys--EVERYONE SEND IN YOUR GOOD VIBES NOW!! I don't judge today because of Fair shift-working but I will be up bright and early on Saturday for speech. That will be exciting.

Unfortunately, I don't have time for fun at the Fair this year...I'm hoping it might be possible for me to escape after my rounds on Saturday? But I'm thinking maybe not because I wanna be there for Josh whether he breaks or not. I AM SO NERVOUS. THESE KIDS SERIOUSLY. Last night, all I could think about was, "I hope they're doing way better than these teams I'm judging right now..."

Ok, I have to figure out my schedule for next semester because I register next week and I'm not sure if I should see an adviser before then. So I gotta figure out my class schedule first.

On a more interesting note, I snapped a photo of a flyer I saw posted near the elevators at the office I work at yesterday. It was an invite to an event on campus for the nursing graduates or something. What caught my eye were the huge letters that said "PUT YOUR PARTY PANTS ON!" I was obviously startled by this. What are these pants of the partying nature do you speak of, oh flyer on the wall?! I mean. I always thought, you know, "party pants" equals no pants....who needs pants at a party....what kind of party requires people to wear pants...definitely NOT a fun party..................what kinds of parties have YOU guys been to where everyone wears pants of the partying nature....

Okay, enough ramblings! Tootles poodles!

Risks: 45!
Books Read: 8
Thank You Notes Written: 13 
Caffeinated Drinks Consumed So Far in April: 19 (I can't NOT have coffee at 8pm at a debate tournament...on THURSDAY night...)


0 comments!:

Post a Comment