Tuesday, April 9, 2013

BEDA 9: I Don't Even Know Anymore

We said this a couple of times last April: "I am in need of sleep. And love. But mostly sleep."

And so I have to sleep now. I'll be back in four hours. When I wake up.


What even is my life right now?


--

I lied. It is now, um, 22 hours after I typed the first part of this blog.

And, honestly, I don't even remember what Tuesday was like. What did I even do? Ohh, I remember now. I had class and work and worrying about tons of stuff. I cried again which is getting so annoying because I'm stressed, so this means I'm emotional, and the tiniest things can make me cry.

I can't do this anymore. And by "this," I mean "living" and by "can't," I mean "pretty sure I can, but not sure if I want to can."

The state of my mind right now is this: andk;sdufklwhgsk;nerhri!!!!!!

GAH.

Risks: 44 
Books Read: 8
Thank You Notes Written: 13 
Caffeinated Drinks Consumed So Far in April: 12 


0 comments!:

Post a Comment