Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pirate Tacos

Hey guys!

It's funny that I just read Jen's post from yesterday where she rants about people who take the elevator to the second floor. While I agree with her, it's funny because I JUST got off the elevator where someone took it to the second floor. She had a pretty legit excuse though, at least in my head, that she REALLY REALLY had to pee. Trust me, I've been there.

Anyway I'm kind of just super freaking out right now, but somehow still chill, because I had three assignments due tonight, two of which I didn't even start until a few hours ago. I'm done with all but the third, which I have like 1 and a half problems left to finish in an hour and a half. But I also need to do my pre lab and pre lecture. Gah.

But alas, today is the last day of BEDA. It was a fun one though! I just realized that this was the first BEDA ever where Jen and I haven't seen each other AT ALL. I mean, there have been times in which we haven't seen each other for a lot of it, but THE ENTIRE MONTH GUYS! This was our primary method of communication for this month and I think we did a pretty good job of it. It was a fun BEDA. It makes me excited for August. 

Anyway, I do need to go finish things. I'll miss you guys. I don't know what I'll do without the constant daily blogging. I mean, I do, I'll do what I normally do, but still! You guys know what I mean. 

Until next time... 

<3 Kerms

Why Today Was Awesome: JELLO!
Books Read: 4
Song Stuck In My Head: "Losing a Future" by Alex Day

0 comments!:

Post a Comment