Saturday, April 20, 2013

Something In The Way You Move


I'm so done. Like honestly, what even is life. I'm convinced that this has become a tradition because it's the exact same day that I screwed up as last year. Like, honestly, I'm so done. Anyway, I'm sorry that I screwed up. We aren't perfect. I thought about blogging too. I knew that I would be hanging out with friends tonight, so when I had some time to myself I was like "I should blog" but for some reason I was like nah later. 

Anyway, today (Saturday) was cool. We went to this Spring Game/scrimmage practice thing for my school's football. I guess it was fun. They had this cool part were they had racing puppies and it was adorable. I also shot today for my photo project and I really hope that it works out because I do not want to have to reshoot tomorrow because I already have enough homework to deal with tomorrow. 

Yeah, that's my life. I'm so da ashamed and there is nothing that I can do about it other than apologize and move on, you know? Okay, it's been real guys. 

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: DOOGGIES
Song Stuck In My Head: "Losing a Future" by Alex Day

0 comments!:

Post a Comment