Friday, April 12, 2013

NOT NOW!


Hey guys!

Sorry about the temporary short post. More about that later. 

Yesterday was actually really cool. It was a great birthday. Thursday is my chill day so I only had two classes anyway. And no work. It was a chill day. For dinner, Kelsey and Riley brought me, not one, but TWO 12 packs from taco bell. That was awesome and super nice of them. I got some other really cool stuff from some friends and that was really cool. They are all awesome. 

And then Jen wrote me that amazing post yesterday. I understand that it's not ready yet, that's alright. I was way more impressed by the math. I know that it will be amazing when she finishes! Also, she has the Relay tomorrow. WISH HER LUCK GUYS!!! ALL THE VIBES!!!!!! (Even though she's kind of done now since she's publicity.... BUT STILL!!!!!!!!)

Then last night we just hung out. It was an overall good time. Jeff jumped out a window. I tried to learn how to twerk and it ended badly. Long story short: I'm really disappointed/upset in myself for not being able to do it. Overall, I'm happy about yesterday.

Then today, was kind of chill again. The reason why I posted lamely was because I kind of impromptuly decided to bus down and surprise Jaime again. I'm in her room right now typing this up. I made a list of the things that I need to get done in the next few days. Answer: A LOT! Yeah, this weekend will be a good time of homework. Yup. 

Okay, thanks for sticking around guys. April is almost half way over and I'm sad about that. I really forgot how great BEDA can be. Okay, I'ma go. Bai guys!

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: Sleep!
Song Stuck In My Head: "Affected" by Meghan Tonjes

0 comments!:

Post a Comment