Sunday, April 14, 2013

That Girl Is On Fire

Hey guys!

Today was such a recovery day, you know? 

I slept in till 11 which was awesome. Outside, it was such a nice day. It was sunny and warm and awesome. I had a photo project due today so I had to go out and shoot. It was really fun because I went to a part of campus that I didn't even know existed. Even though I don't like that about my school sometimes, it's so great to know that there are so many parts of it left to explore over the next three years. Anyway, if you want to see what came out of that, just click on my name over on the left there because I had to upload my pictures to my google+ account. It was a fun time.

After that, I was able to get some work done. My checklist of things to do is going down but still kind of looming over me like a dead bald eagle that was shot out in the yard if you know what I mean. Then, I walked with Kelsey, Alec, and Connor to U Village, which was another nice walk. I got so much exercise today, like honestly, I think I'm good for about a year. 

Now I'm just avoiding doing homework again. It's a good time. Oh, and for lunch I ate the leftover mochiko chicken combined with the chipotle chicken that Bianca had because they had no power. Let's just say it was Omazing. 

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: Beautiful day!
Song Stuck In My Head: (What is going on, seriously.)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment