Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pee Everywhere


Hey guys!

So, today was a nom kind of day. Earlier today, we went to Olive Garden today. Guys. I think I'm in love. With Olive Garden. And the Breadsticks. And all of the unlimitedness. So good.

Then later, I came back to the dorms and when I got back there was all this ice on the ground.... It's cause right before I got there, apparently there was a big thunder storm and then it started hailing too. Right when I got there the lights went out. Which was kind of exciting I guess. 

Because there was no power, the food places around were closed so we hoped on a bus and went to get Hawaiian food. It was super good. I got mochiko chicken. Kind of made my life. Like, seriously, so da good.

Okay, I need to get my life together. Seriously though, I have so much to catch up on. Okay, have fun guys. 

Song Stuck In My Head: 

Why Today Was Awesome:All the Noms!

Books Read: 4

0 comments!:

Post a Comment