Friday, April 5, 2013

A Creeptastic Christmas Miracle

Hey guys!

So, I was kind of happy when Jen called me out in her yester yesterday post ha ha. After I wrote that about her, I was kind of hoping that she would do the same for me because I definitely agree that my posts have been a little lacking. Hopefully that's something that this BEDA can fix, me actually creating content. 

Anyway, what I wanted to talk about today is planning. Woah. I know, it's kind of a crazy exciting topic. Ha ha but really. The way I am is that I like to plan things out to the last detail, kind of. It's more that I worry about every possible outcome of each situation and I need to come up with some kind of back up plan in case each one happens. I think this goes hand in hand with the whole Little Things thing, you know? When I have a plan, it's the little things that are important. That was something that Mr. U said when we were going into our Faculty Relations committee. It's not necessarily what you give them, but how you present it. How that one little detail can make that much of a difference. 

I mean, I do this anyway, but when I'm bored or when I'm going to sleep, I tend to think about things that could happen. Scenarios that play out in my head of how I think something might go down. Different things that I think different people will say. And at times, that can be kind of maddening because you're thinking of all of this different things that could happen that you want to happen over and over again, but it never really happens. My favorite part about it though, and the reason why I appreciate it so much, is that it NEVER happens the way you expect it to. No matter what. And that's one of the amazing things about all of this. No matter what you think may happen, the universe (or God or Buddha or whatever else you want to say it is) has something different in store for you. 

I don't know, that's something that's been on my mind recently and it's kind of interesting. Anyway, still gotta hope for the best. Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I'm excited and anxious and nervous. Early today I even made a graph in my head where the x-axis went from dread to excitement and the y-axis was level of anxiousness. My level right now was in the second quadrant. 

Oh, and to top all of this off, I AM FREAKING SICK AGAIN!!! I HAVE BIG PLANS AND I'M SICK! I HATE LIFE!!!! But not really, all of this is too much fun to hate. Okay, time to sleep so I don't die tomorrow. Wish me luck......? Eh.

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: It was blank
Song Stuck in My Head: "Just Keep Breathing" by We The Kings

0 comments!:

Post a Comment