Monday, April 15, 2013

BEDA 15: I'm Such a Teenager

I have feelings. 

I'm going home for the week because I just want to get away from school without really getting away from school. Dorming makes that hard to do. I probably wouldn't have survived being away from school then because one of the conveniences about staying here is I can just go home when I feel like it. I am in need of sleep and love. And this time, mostly love.

Also. Ugh. Also. There is this thing that is both frustrating but not really at the same time because it is silly and pathetic and I don't even know why I'm spending time thinking about it when I know it is too silly and pathetic to deserve any space in my head. UGGGH. Teenage problems fo reals.

Ok nothing really significant and/or blog-worthy happened today. Daisy and I went off campus down to University Square for lunch. Everything was pretty normal. I mean. I guess you could say I had a pretty good day--even Shannon commented on how I walked into our lecture hall humming and smiling. Because I was in a good mood and I was having a pretty good day.

Yep. My life is boring when I'm not freaking out about stuff. Or crying.

Okay maybe Kendall will have something substantive for you to read today.

Sorry guys. Bye.

Risks: 44 
Books Read: 8
Thank You Notes Written: 13 
Caffeinated Drinks Consumed So Far in April: 16 (STILL NO CAFFEINE WHAAAT TAKE THAT)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment