Monday, April 22, 2013

BEDA 22: That Was Fast?

Today went by pretty quickly, probably because I didn't have much stuff due. I do however have the impending doom or presentations at the end of the week...one of which is currently in jeopardy because one group member hasn't touched bases with us in the past couple of weeks and we have no way of contacting her. Such is life.

I finished work today at 4:30 and since then, I've been in my room, Capri Sun and Doritos in hand, in front of my computer. Welcome to college.

Okay, I have to write papers and such. I have to convince a Chinese Emperor to fix the overflowing Yellow River and for the people of my province to trust the government. 

I register tomorrow! Yay.

Risks: 45!
Books Read: 10 (The Name of the Star--check here for my updates!)
Thank You Notes Written: 13 
Caffeinated Drinks Consumed So Far in April: 21 (I spent my break with Shannon today okay!)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment