Tuesday, April 16, 2013

BEDA 16: LORD GOD HELP ME WRITE THIS PAPER

6:30am blogging because I've got a huge and full day ahead of me! Win!

I couldn't stay up last night. I just couldn't. Now, I'm all green tea'd up so I can finish this paper that I was supposed to finish and turn in late last night...now it's late-late. GRRR. I'm growling again. And people are staring. Bring on the judgment guys. Neither my hippie music playlist nor I care what y'all think!

Okay, let's get down to business...TO FINISH THIS PAPER. I'm writing about the Hegelian dialectic of the master-slave theory and how it applies to the current trial in Guatemala against their former dictator who ordered for the genocide of thousands of Ixil Mayans in 1982. FUNNN. No, seriously, it's a fun paper to write, I just don't wanna have to translate what I'm thinking about it to words so that I can get back a letter that "measures my understanding" of the content. Oh wait, that's what school is all about. Grrr. (More growling, sorry not sorry.)

BYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Risks: 44 
Books Read: 8
Thank You Notes Written: 13 
Caffeinated Drinks Consumed So Far in April: 17 (The green tea is completely necessary today. Completely.)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment