Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dinner Was Terryble

Hey guys!

Erm, ummm, uhhh, gahhh. I honestly don't really have anything to say. I mean, like, I did stuff today, I guess. I went to class and work. It was sunny out. I ate ice cream in the middle of the day. But today was just one of those days that was not substantial in any way, it was just another day. I mean, I guess everyday is like that, but still, you know? It was just one of those days. 

Oh, something cool that I can talk about is how for photo today we went on a walk-about thing and we went to the greenhouse here and it was super cool. I love exploring new parts of my campus that I didn't know existed because there are so many. Like, I get way too excited while walking around because I want to see all the things but then I tell myself that I have three more years and I have to leave some for later. 

...

BAI

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: Ice Cream Day
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment