Thursday, April 4, 2013

How Did You Get That Nickname?


Hey guys! 

What is happen doe. Like, for real. I feel like this is such a one sided thing, you know. Me talking to the internet pretending like thousands of people read this when in reality it's only like five. But still, who cares about my life, I want to know what's going on in yours. So, how's it been? How's school going? Or work? Or family? Or anything really? Try any good places to eat lately? Found any good parks? Let me know, I need to find some more excitement in my life. I mean, as if sitting in my room on a Thursday night playing Luigi's Mansion isn't exciting enough...

Anyway, ha ha, umm what is up with Jen and her roller coaster that only goes down? She started this BEDA off strong but now she's just resorted to one word, unformatted posts. Like, what is this? I know she's busy and all with the Relay, but come on, as if past April's haven't been this busy? Last year, when she was juggling five AP's, States, Smalls, Prefecture, working, eating, and taking risks? Come on Jen, let's see what you got! 

Okay, that's enough making readers feel uncomfortable and calling out Jen in public. This has been fun. 

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: Beat Luigi's Mansion! 
Song Stuck in My Head: __________

0 comments!:

Post a Comment