Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Triforce is Real

Hey guys!

So, I was going through last year's BEDA posts and it's funny, there was a post from when I was sick and it was just like how Jen said, it was probably my best post ever. Like, honestly, I think it was like the 3rd or the 4th from last april, go check it out. Seriously. Now. 

Anyway, I was going through those old posts and it was just so interesting. I mean, like it always is. I don't know. It makes me really really miss back then. But also makes me appreciate what I have now. It's crazy. I can definitely see how things are different between now and then. I can only hope that I'm still somewhat of the same person, you know? I feel like I worked so hard to be what I became at the end of last year and I can't help but feel like I've lost some of that. Maybe that's because I've gained new things. Or maybe I've just reverted back to what I was. I don't know. There are more important things to worry about I'm sure. 

Yeah, that's my life. Honestly what am I even doing with it. I just can't. Nope, can't even. Okay, enough of this. You guys don't care. Not like there is a you guys to talk to. 

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: Tiffany Face
Song Stuck In My Head:

0 comments!:

Post a Comment