Monday, April 22, 2013

POtato


Hey guys!!!

Uggghhhh. Today I had class. And I had to go to it. Like, my life is such a struggle.... Ha ha not really but really. It was super nice and sunny today which made me really happy and stuff. So that was a good time. I really hope it consistently stays like this, but knowing the unforgiving nature of Seattle weather.... 

I have to write my math journal still. It's basically the same thing that we had to do at Iolani with the whole physics blog thing except it's for math and I don't want to do it but I know that it will be easy because I'm just gonna talk about polar coordinates but still ugggghhh.

I honestly wish that I had something profound or at least slightly interesting to talk about, but let's be real here, when is that ever the case? Exactly. 
Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: SUN!
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment