Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BEDA 17: Happier

I've noticed I've been more upbeat now that Relay is over. No more wanting to kill myself, thank goodness! :) Brandon pointed this out yesterday in our Honors class--he said I "looked much better now that Relay is done!" That sounds about right!

My posts don't really reflect this change because I still have so much stuff to do for class--but I'm not stressed anymore. And I'm getting sleep which is one of the good things about being home. It always feels like the weekend to me so I end up going to sleep early. Mmmmmmm sleep. And I don't end up finishing my homework. But it's ok, I'm managing my time throughout the day so that's good. 

I have to work on finishing a speech this morning instead of going to my first logic class (I don't really need to, it's just gonna be a practice day today, which I probably need later on but I feel good about the content so far leading up to the final so no worries). Speaking of speeches, I'm taking a risk today. All the awesome vibes please!!

I am so excited for fair at the end of this week. So excited! We're working the shave ice booth on Friday. Fair has always been one of the highlights of the year for me--States weekend or not--and I expect it will continue to be so now that I'm an alumni. Did I already mention I'm excited?! Because I am! Excited! About Fair, I mean! WOOOOHOOO FAIRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Ok gotta get to work!

Risks: 44 
Books Read: 8
Thank You Notes Written: 13 
Caffeinated Drinks Consumed So Far in April: 17 (No green tea this morning--just pure and unadulterated OJ yo!)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment