Friday, April 26, 2013

Let's Worry About It When You're Older

Hey guys! 

So, sorry about that. I posted a pre-emptive post because I thought I was going to be late. It's cause some crazy stuff went down and that was my life for a few hours. But in the end, it was good and I'm happy. 

It was another one of those college moments, you know? I mean, I guess it's more like it was a just a people moment, but it's one of those types of moments that I live for. Honestly, it just reminds me so much of what Barnesie said to me last year. He said something along the lines of how college is so great because when you go to college, you get this great group of friends, but then when you come back home, you have all your old friends. So basically, you have just two really great groups of friends. And this was one of the first times that I saw that in college. I mean, it's not like I have a problem with making friends, it's more that I wasn't sure if I was going to mesh with another group of people so well. I'm just grateful I guess. 

Okay, too many emotions for one night. I'm just happy I guess. That's all you really need to know. 

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: FaceTime was such a great invention
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment