Monday, April 29, 2013

That Jacket Though

Hey guys!

So, I didn't even realize that BEDA was like, almost over. Like, what!?!?! This month honestly flew by, I seriously don't get it. But something I realized reading last year's BEDA posts and this year's, I have been way too serious. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but I feel like I need to stop worrying so much, you know? I need to just lay back and have fun.

You know what we all need, a Treat Yo Self day. 
You know?
Should I get ice cream after dinner? Treat Yo Self
Should I get ice cream before dinner? Treat Yo Self
Should I buy that shirt online even though I have 14 like it? Treat Yo Self
Should I watch another 5 episodes tonight? Treat Yo Self
Should I sleep in another 3 hours? Treat Yo Self
Should I take the elevator to the second floor? Treat Yo Self
Should I drink the milk straight from the carton? Treat Yo Self

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: JELLO!
Song Stuck In My Head: 

0 comments!:

Post a Comment