Thursday, April 18, 2013

Alright, We Have a Winner. It's Me.

Hey guys!!!

So Jen is right. The universe is probably one of the biggest trolls ever and I honestly just can't even. Like, it's so ridiculous how much the universe likes to troll and akw;ejg;lkasdng;kasdnf. Ha ha no, I mean, I don't know. It's probably just me making connections that aren't really there in my head, but let's be real, they are totally there. 

Anyway, today I had a supa easy physics test. Fun times. I also have been eating a lot of goldfish. Best or worst decision ever? Cause I'ma go with best. 

Thursdays, you know? It's right there, but you know that you still need to get through THAT much to get there. The struggle is real guys. But not really. Ha ha, what even. 

Also, this happened a little while ago, but I recently made it to 500 facebook friends. Mr. Popular? I think so. But not really. BUT ACTUALLY that reminded me that last night I had a weird dream where I challenged Mr. Yamamoto to a duel and then we started fighting to the death. But then these two other guys came in and started attacking me, but I was able to dodge all of their attacks. In the end, I got away and met up with Mr. Yamamoto and we were cool after that. The end. 

Books Read: 4
Why Today Was Awesome: Supa Easy Physics Test
Song Stuck In My Head: "Losing a Future" by Alex Day

0 comments!:

Post a Comment