Saturday, April 27, 2013

BEDA 27: Cheesecake Coma

Sorry for the sups late post guys. I just really needed to go to sleep. I came back from The Cheesecake Factory (yayyy), changed into my pajamas, blogged incoherent words and then feel asleep. I couldn't even keep my eyes open as I was waiting for my ride home so I was really thankful when I finally got the chance to sleep.

Okay, so Saturday was just a lounge day. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I had just spent a bit of Saturday morning doing some homework and then I just watched some TV and movies after lunch. Fun times. Then I had dinner for MPLA. Even more fun times.

Yep. That was it. That was my Saturday.

On another note, awesome letter for Kerms! I kinda got scared because I was like, "Wait, my April 27, 2012 post is not a letter OMG DID I EVEN WRITE MYSELF A LETTER???" No worries guys, I did mine on April 30, 2012, so I don't get to read it until Tuesday!

Risks: 46 
Books Read: 10 
Thank You Notes Written: 13 
Caffeinated Drinks Consumed So Far in April: 26 (I had a cup of tea at TCF...)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment