Tuesday, April 1, 2014

We'll Hope It's Not For Nothing At All

Hey guys!

Oh god, it's the first day of BEDA. I feel like we haven't done this in forever, like, it's been a long time since we've had this time.... BUT I'M EXCITED! This April is going to be crazy and I'm super stoked that I'm going to be recording down every day of it.

To start, I woke up at 3:30 this morning, (with only about a half an hour of sleep) to go to the airport from Pensacola. After two more planes and a butt ton of flying, we made it back to Seattle. Now, keep in mind today is Tuesday. It is the second day of school and I still have not been to any of my new classes. Oops. 

That's alright, I'm sure I didn't miss much, right? I'll go tomorrow and it will be fine. Today was fun though. It was nice to be back, even though I'm exhausted. 

That's all you get for today, there isn't much else to say for now. Just be excited cause things are gonna get crazy up in here. 

Why Today Was Awesome: Home(ish)
Books Read: 5 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 13 
Airplanes Riden: 8 (UGH)
Concerts Attended: 4! (8 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment