Monday, April 7, 2014

I Know It All Ends Tomorrow So It Has To Be Today

Hey guys!

Today was a normal day, you know? I went to class. I ate lunch. I was on the Ellen Show. I went to work. All the normal stuff, you know?
Ha ha okay okay. So, today, at my school, they filmed a little bit for Ellen! It was actually really cool. It was this thing sponsored by Seattle's Best Coffee. Ellen tweeted about it a few days ago, saying she was looking for "Seattle's Best". My friends and I (kind of) got there really early and were prepared and managed to be in the front of the area where they filmed. 

They then pretty much just took a bunch of people from the crowd who were super dressed up and really spirited and stuff and had them play a game of Flip Cup. They all ended up winning Visa Gift Cards, which was really cool.

It was just a fun experience to watch and also, today was like the first NICE day, it was like hot outside. I'm pretty sure I got burned a little bit. It was a lot of energy and a lot of crazy. I'm even more exahusted now, after like only 5 hours of sleep, but that's alright. Who needs sleep, right? 

Yup. Okay, I'm off to do homework? lol jk, who does homework. 

Why Today Was Awesome: Ellen!!
Books Read: 5 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 14 
Airplanes Riden: 8 
Concerts Attended: 4! (8 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment