Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I Want To Be Afraid But It Seems That These Days I'm Caught Under Water

Hey guys!

Today was raining. Ugh. Stupid Seattle.

Well, after class, I got picked up by my mom and brother and we went to a Mariners game (baseball). It was cool cause it was opening night tonight and that was the first time I've been to a baseball game since I was little.

I mean, despite the slight coldness, the massive crowds, the incredibly expensive and poor tasting food, it was still a fun time. Things like that always have fun atmospheres and they are interesting to be a part of. 

It's fun to see how a crowd thinks and functions together. It's different in different environments, but people do think together as a crowd and it's always fun to see and be a part of. 

That's pretty much all that happened. The past like 2 or 3 weeks have just been plain weird. I haven't settled into one specific mindset. After finals were over, I went to Deme's, then I was alone, then I went to Florida, and now I'm back in school with new classes going back and forth between my here friends, my home friends, and my family. My body doesn't really know how to react. 

Speaking of things that make me feel weird. I found out today that Charles Trippy, a famous YouTuber who makes daily vlogs (and has been for years now), who I actually met when I was in Florida, is getting divorced. It's just so strange and sad because I feel like I've been a part of their lives watching their videos for so long. They've always seemed so happy and the idea of them not being together didn't even register to me. I mean, yes, I don't really know them and people get divorces all the time, but this one felt close to home for some strange reason. It's not like a TV show, it is actual people with actual lives that I have invested in. It's just a reminder that we should all be doing what makes us happy, even if that isn't what's easiest or most comfortable at the time. We have to be able to think of ourselves and what is going to benefit us in the long run. I'm sad for them and wish them the best, but I know that they are just doing what is making them happy, and that's something that we should all try to work towards. (Not exactly what they are doing, of course, just that we should all be trying our best to make the most out of life).

Okay. Enough of that. I need to sleep. 

[OH AND CHECK THIS VIDEO OUT, I WAS ON FREAKING ELLEN!]





I'm in the front, (light blue shirt) if you can see me!

Why Today Was Awesome: Mariners
Books Read: 5 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 14 
Airplanes Riden: 8 
Concerts Attended: 4! (8 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment