Sunday, April 13, 2014

Faith is to be Awake and to be Awake is For Us to Think and For Us to Think Is to be Alive



Please, watch this video 

Oh my god, I cannot begin to even. twenty one pilots. That's the name of the band. It's no secret that I've been 100% obsessed with them recently and there is a good reason why. Other than the incredibly melodies and music, other then the incredibly meaningful and important lyrics, other than the adorable and hilarious are the people that make up the band, they are honestly two of the greatest people who are doing what they are doing to make a difference and help others. 

They performed tonight at the MTV Movie Awards. I've already watched it like 4 times and it honestly made me really emotional all 4 times. They are amazing and they deserve to be up there in front of the world. Right now, their album (Vessel) is at #8 on iTunes and I just can't. 

I hate to be obsessive and crazy but they honestly just mean so much to me and I'm so happy for them.

(Oh, and I guess I did some fun stuff today too. I went up the Columbia Tower, the tallest building in Seattle. And then went to this beach. It was a really nice day today so that was fun). 

Why Today Was Awesome: twenty one pilots on the MTV Movie Awards
Books Read: 5 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 14 
Airplanes Riden: 8 
Concerts Attended: 4! (8 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment