Wednesday, April 2, 2014

We'll Write a Song That Turns Out The Lights

Hey guys!

So, today, I went to class. Like. What? Ha ha nah, it was fine. My classes this quarter don't seem too bad. It was just kind of a lot to have to jump back into things but it was fine. Work was good. I actually did a considerable amount of things today. 

The bad part about my schedule is that I have an 8:30 every morning... UGHHH. How is it that in high school I could wake up at 5 every morning no problem, but waking up at 7:30 in college is the death of me. It's dumb. 

But nah, it'll be fine. Ummm shameless promotion time, have you guys every checked out my tumblr? (alltaco32.tumblr.com) It's just really well organized and well tagged and I'm kind of proud of it. It's just a cool place for me to categorize my life. You should check it out. Or not. That's cool too.

Yup. I mean, I guess I could go do homework. I have nothing due, but best to stay ahead? Lol nah, I still have shows to watch. How bout I talk about that tomorrow? Yup, I'ma talk about TV shows tomorrow, that will be a fun time. Prepare your bodies.  

Why Today Was Awesome: First (but third) real day of class!
Books Read: 5 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 14 (don't judge me....)
Airplanes Riden: 8 
Concerts Attended: 4! (8 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment