Monday, April 7, 2014

BEDA 7: Fragility

Today was a sad day without having a good reason to be sad. It was just one of those days, unfortunately. Not as bad as the terribly delibitating ones, and it got better toward the end. So it was ok. It was also a pretty ordinary day, save for me getting "scolded" after my second class by my prof. She told me that I should get more involved with the major club. And I want to, but all of their events this semester have conflicted with my schedule. The good part is she said that the reason why she is saying this is because apparently their department peeps have been throwing around my name because of "how impressive I am in the classroom" but her point was that my class performance didn't really matter or count much unless the profs saw me outside of the class as well. She made a good point. Shall try!

Ok I have to go back to reading for class tomorrow. Toot. Les.

Risks Taken: 64
Kimchi Count: 13

0 comments!:

Post a Comment