Wednesday, April 23, 2014

There's a Hole in my Soul and I Can't Fill It

Hey guys!

Sometimes I forget that this is an actual place for me to come and voice my thoughts, opinions, feelings, and literally just anything. I tend to think of this as more of a chore than as a place for us to talk and interact and discuss actual things. 

But only to add to the paradox that is, I don't have much to talk about. I sometimes find myself looking back at old blog posts. It's nice to see what I was doing at that time in my life or the thoughts I had or how I felt at that moment. It's weird and it's interesting. Nostalgia is a weird thing. 

I really don't know what I'm trying to get at here. Sometimes I get too focused on myself and what's happening in my life to remember all the good and positive things I have around me. That's not good. I'm extremely fortunate and it's something that I hope to never forget. 

Why Today Was Awesome: Plans
Books Read: 5 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 16
Airplanes Riden: 12
Concerts Attended: 5! (9 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment