Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Lock Me Up

Hey guys!

It was hot today.

It made no sense. Like. What?

Also, the second it gets warm, everyone decides that it's time to get naked, so in the quad, just naked people everywhere. I mean, I guess sun isn't a luxury for these people, so they have to take all that they can get.

But yeah, it was nice. We went downtown and then to this beach/park place that was really nice. Did some wilderness adventuring and such. It was a fun time all around. 

It's supposed to reach the 80's tomorrow. My body honestly doesn't even understand what that means. Like. What. Ugh. Mainland and your stupid weather patterns. 

I actually have a lot of stuff due and a lot of things that need to get done, but I've just not been caring. We'll see how that goes. 

Why Today Was Awesome: Hot
Books Read: 5 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 17 
Airplanes Riden: 12
Concerts Attended: 5! (9 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment