Wednesday, April 16, 2014

BEDA 16: Silence

Every day, I try to tell myself that I can do anything, as long as I work hard, I care about others, and I try to smile. But there are times when you realize that this is not true all of the time. There are things that happen that leave you speechless and helpless. And it hurts that you cannot do anything to resolve it, much less react. There are things you just cannot comprehend or may not have even expected in any possible world. There are the times that you hate with every fiber of your being, the times that make you want to cry away every single thing that you are thinking about and feeling, and the times that you realize that no amount of cursing or fist-beating can turn back time even if you went on forever. These are the times that all you can really do is hope for even the slightest shade of "okay."

0 comments!:

Post a Comment