Friday, April 18, 2014

BEDA 18: GAHH FIVE MINUTES LATE!

I haven't had this much fun in a long while. I got home around 11 tonight because I had a meeting at 6pm then after I just went out to dinner with a group of friends. Not everyone in our whole group was there--Alex went home for the weekend, Heide was feeling sick, Bryson went to "go and make some smores" and Duk, of course, is in Hilo, but tonight just kinda proved how lucky I am to have this bunch of crazy people to share everything with--from endless fries to old prom pics to crude jokes. And we just went to dinner! Nothing special, just dinner with friends and yet we were there for a good two hours just talking about the weirdest and punniest things, telling each other outrageous stories, making fun of each other, and laughing our butts off. I haven't laughed like this in a long while. I am really glad I went because this was my first Dumb Shhh Thursday, albeit it was the tamest DST ever. But still! It counts! So I got home, showered, and got down to business--tackling emails every day is always a daunting task, but it is done!



0 comments!:

Post a Comment