Thursday, April 3, 2014

Your Soul Knows Good and Evil

That awkward moment when you're THIS close to going to sleep without blogging. Yup.

So, umm, what did I do today? This is a terrific question...

I went to class. That was a thing. I had three in a row. Woo... Then I had two hours of work, a break, then one more class. I was done at 3:20 today, so that was actually pretty good. 

I spent the day being pretty tumblr. I watched an episode of Shamless (one of my favorite shows of all time, it is so amazing I literally cannot even), read some more of "Storm of Swords" (the third Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) book), watched an episode of Once Upon a Time, then stalked the twenty one pilots tag on all social media.

Sometimes, the amount of fanboy that I reach is bad, but then I remember that I'm awesome, so it's okay. Like, an hour ago, I was walking outside and I ran into a Racoon, so my first instinct was to take a selfie with it. I did it. Then proceeded to sprint away before it attacked me.

Bad news is that it was too dark so it didn't come out. Regardless, I did it. So boom. 

Yup. That's my life, in the fast lame. I think it's time for sleep though. This whole waking up at 7:30 life is starting to ruin my life. 

Why Today Was Awesome: 
Books Read: 5 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 14 
Airplanes Riden: 8 
Concerts Attended: 4! (8 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment