Thursday, April 24, 2014

You're an Angel Fallen Down Won't You Tell Us of the Clouds

I feel sharey today. Like a show and tell kind of day. It's gonna be narcissistic, but too bad. I can do what I want. 

I'm gonna show you guys my wall today cause I'm kind of proud of it. 



This is my Doctor Who corner. I bought the "11 out of eleven doctors..." poster last year and I really like it. The other poster, my roommate Kenny bought for me for Christmas. For a long time it was giving me a lot of trouble staying up. Let me just say that it isn't fun to wake up to 11 doctors coming for your face. (My pillows and stuff are right below this). 



Next begins the concert section with some assorted others. Here are where all 9 of my concert tickets are. I keep them all and they make me happy to look at. Underneath are two of my Panic! at the Disco CDs. The one of the right is "Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die" which is their new album that came out recently. The one on the left is one that I found at a record store and I thought it was cool. On top is the poster that Jen bought me last year without telling me about it and it caused some confusion but I love it. Then is the swings poster that I bought last year also. I love that poster cause I love that part in the book and it's just kind of perfect. Last is the "Let's Be Alone Together" shirt. Funny story. At the first Fall Out Boy concert I went to in September (notice how I say first) I bought this shirt cause I liked it. I came to find out that it was a girls shirt. So, I decided to put it on my wall. I am shocked yet extremely appreciative that it has not moved an inch since I put it up at the beginning of the year. 


As we continue, we can see more concert things. On top is the New Politics (February)  setlist that I managed to catch (hehehe). Then the We the Kings  (March) setlist that I was given and then I got signed by all the members at the meet and greet. Next to it is a Zelda poster that I got for free from Nintendo over winter break. The foam finger is something I got from a Seattle Sounders game (soccer) earlier this year.  I really like it. Underneath is a little info/time schedule thing that I stole from the merch table at the Panic! at the Disco concert in January cause, you know, YOLO. Then next to that is a box top from Taco Bell that has a bunch of bands on it. Then under that is a copy of AP Magazine that has Brendon Urie on the cover. Last are my two twenty one pilots albums. The one on the left is their original, self-titled album. The one on the right (I'm mad that you can't see it in this picture) is their new album, Vessel. (I may or may not have a problem when it comes to band stuff...) 


This is my friend/picture wall. It worked out perfectly with the number of pictures. The thing in the middle is a map of where all of our friends go to college. (It still may or may not have an arrow that points Jen to DC...). This is right above my desk so I get to look up at it when I'm working and it's the best. 


Last is this corner. On top is a New Politics poster that I stole from a restaurant a while back. (I know I know don't judge me. It had been there for months and they just have a bunch of posters on their walls and I was like, I want it, so I took it.....). Under that, on the left is a photo booth picture with my aunt from the Xbox One launch. The post it that says "Make a Difference" was from a board in one of my buildings here that had a bunch of these post its that said good things and it said to take one. The next one is a name tag that was from the day that I shadowed my aunt's boss. It was crazy. That red circle was not there when I put it on in the morning, then I looked down at the end of the day and it was there. The last name tag was from some event that I just kept. 

I know it's small and kind of eh. I hope to do a lot better next year. I even have more posters that I can't even put up because my wall space is so limited. I just thought I would show you guys though, to document what my wall looks like. It's a fun time. Yup. 

Why Today Was Awesome: Nappy Nap
Books Read: 5 

Times Eaten At Chipotle: 16
Airplanes Riden: 12
Concerts Attended: 5! (9 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment