Saturday, April 12, 2014

And I Know It Might Be a Little Selfish For Me To Say But I Need to Know If You Thought of Me at All Today

Hey guys!

Okay. Here we are. You and me. I and you. Together. Forever. Or at least for now. Details. 

Yup. Today, I woke up in a new bugatti. 

Oh god, who am I.

No, I woke up in my "uncle"s house. (I use quotations because he his my aunt's ex-husband). But yeah, I woke up there. We ate at this cute little cafe in the middle of a blueberry field. Drove back. Visited my grandpa. Watched Saving Mr. Banks. Ate pizza.

That was basically my day. 

The sickness is getting better. As long as it's gone by Thursday. Why Thursday you ask? Oh god, you'll see. 

Why Today Was Awesome: Family
Books Read: 5 
Times Eaten At Chipotle: 14 
Airplanes Riden: 8 
Concerts Attended: 4! (8 total)

0 comments!:

Post a Comment