Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BEDA 1: Why So Dry

All I want to do is stick my head in a tub of cold water. It is so dryyyyy. At least that is why my face, throat, mouth, lips, nose, and eyes are telling me. The air is stiflingly dry and it has been like this for the past week or so. Aiaiai!

Anyway, Happy BEDA(pril)! This will be a short First BEDA post as I am currenlty suffereing from the Dry and also have to study for an exam I forgot I have tomorrow. I want to sleep and get over this dry spell because it is horrendous. I am a walking desert no matter how much water I drink. I am literally drinking and peeing water every ten minutes. HELLLP.

What shall I keep count of this month?

Hmmm. This is always relevant in April: Hours Slept Last Night!

Hours Slept Last Night: 7.25 (Pretty good night!)
Then I can add it all up at the end of the month!

0 comments!:

Post a Comment